Super peptide eye gel with a dash of retinol and caffeine! Argireline is a powerful peptide. It is known for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production and immobilizing muscle movement that leads to the formation of wrinkles.
Caffeine extract tightens skin, while Bakuchiol is a non-irritating retinol alternative that acts as a booster for Argireline.
This gel is creamy but light and loaded with a bouquet of antioxidant-rich extracts. Cherry blossom, hibiscus, and chamomile extract are anti-inflammatories that help soothe redness and puffiness around the eyes.
Formulated to be used around the eyes and smile lines, this light but creamy gel sinks in quickly for optimal results.
- Argireline - Promotes collagen production and prevents muscle movement that leads to wrinkle formation.
- Bakuchiol - a non-irritating retinol alternative. Promotes collagen production, brightens and balances the appearance of dull skin.
- Caffeine Extract - Tightens skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cherry blossom, hibiscus, and chamomile extract - antioxidant powerhouses that soothe and brighten parched skin.
- Squalane Oil - Balances oil production on the face, and increases the luminosity and vibrance of skin, while repairing redness. Great for oily skin and acne.
Massage into smile lines and area around eyes, avoiding eye contact. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
This cream can be used on the entire face for optimal benefits of its main ingredients!
Full Ingredients List
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, Squalane, Allantoin, Bakuchiol (Psoralea corylifolia) Extract, Dimethicone, Coffea Canephora Seed Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Juice, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, D-panthenol, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate