Leave No Trace
Each ingredient in this face cleanser was carefully researched to be biodegradable in soil. Use proper caution when using all soaps outdoors, and always research Leave No Trace policies for the place you are staying.
1. Never use any soap less than 200 yards from bodies of water.
2. If you don't have access to a sink or trash can, dig a hole in soil, and make sure any runoff falls into it.
3. Pack out your trash with you.
Directions / How to Use
1. Dab a small amount on cheeks and forehead. Just the slightest dab should be enough.
2. Splash some water on your face. A spray bottle can be very useful in this situation! Massage the product over your face so it is completely covered. Gently work the wash over your face so it dissolves any dirt, sunscreen, or make up.
3. Rinse with some water OR wipe away with a clean cloth or napkin. Make sure to observe Leave No Trace.
Your face will be feeling fresh, even in the outdoors!
Full Ingredients List
Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Oats, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
A cleansing stick that's actually gentle and pH Balanced, ultra light, and TSA friendly? We formulated it.
Unlike castille soap and other detergents traditionally used while camping and backpacking, the Easy Camp Gentle Cleansing Stick is a gentle, non-stripping cleanser that's pH balanced for your face. The oil based formula easily dissolves dirt, sunscreen, or makeup buildup. Perfect if you have sensitive skin or acne, or if you'd just enjoy a fresh, clean face after a long day on the trail.
The water-free, oil based formula is ultra light and TSA friendly. Perfect for a backpacking trip where every ounce matters, or when you want to zip through airport lines.