Strawberry Fields Forever
You'll be sleeping in a strawberry-hued cloud with this mask. A moisturizing mask, this light but creamy gel resurfaces your skin while you sleep, so you wake up glowing. It can also be used as a quicker, 15-20 minute mask or applied as a normal gel (see instructions below).
This gel contains Willow Bark Extract, a natural and non-irritating BHA containing salicilin, which converts to salicylic acid in the skin. Willow Bark Extract has a resurfacing effect, boosting collagen and soothing acne.
It's also formulated with MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), a form of Vitamin C that brightens skins and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
A blend of anti-oxidant rich extracts such as Strawberry Extract, Chamomile Extract, and Cucumber Extract act as anti-inflammatories that reduce redness and soothe irritated skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Pulls moisture into the skin by absorbing 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Willow Bark Extract - A natural, non-irritating BHA containing salicilin, which converts to Salicylic Acid in the skin. Resurfaces, smooths, and soothes acne.
- MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) - A stable form of Vitamin C that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Strawberry Extract - An intense hydrator (due to the high carbohydrate content) and full of beneficial antioxidants that scavenge free radicals.
- Cherry Blossom Extract, Cucumber Extract and Chamomile Extract - Anti-inflammatories that help calm red and irritated skin.
Directions for Overnight Use
Apply a generous amount to face, and let dry. The next morning, wash off any remaining residue. Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to keep Vitamin C effective and unoxidized. On hot days, the jar can be kept in the fridge for a cooling sensation.
Directions for a 15-20 Min Mask
Apply a generous amount to face. After 15-20 minutes (or longer, it's your choice), wipe off any remaining residue. On hot days, the jar can be kept in the fridge for a cooling sensation. Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to keep Vitamin C effective and unoxidized.
Directions for Use as a Gel/Cream
Massage a small amount into face like any other cream/gel, avoiding the eyes. Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to keep Vitamin C effective and unoxidized.
Full Ingredients List
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Squalane, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Juice, D-panthenol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower (Cherry Blossom) Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate