Your new calming ritual.
Soothe Serum is a 1% Hyaluronic Acid Serum for sensitive and irritated skin.
While most hyaluronic acid serums are made with only one molecular weight of hyaluronic acid, this serum is made with four different weights of hyaluronic acid to boost absorption.
Chamomile and Cucumber extracts soothe and repair parched skin, while Algae Extract is known as a powerful defense against hyperpigmentation. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant that destroys free radicals. The addition of Sea Kelp Bioferment, a fermented product of kelp and lactobacillus, strengthens the probiotic population of your skin barrier while providing oil-free moisture.
- Panthenol - Pro Vitamin B5. Deeply penetrates skin to support collagen and elastin building. Heals and reduces the appearance of irritated or wrinkled skin.
- Chamomile Extract - An anti-inflammatory extract that can soothe acne and eczema, and reduce redness.
- Cucumber Extract - Restores vitamins, minerals, and Vitamin C to the skin, while reducing puffiness.
- Algae Extract - A miracle antioxidant known to erase hyperpigmentation, reduce the fine lines, and unclog pores.
- Sea Kelp Bioferment - Sea kelp fermented with lactobacillus improves the probiotic colony of your skin barrier. Great for oily skin as it boosts hydration without extra oil.
Massage 2-3 drops into face a first step serum.
Hyaluronic Acid pulls moisture from the skin barrier and the air, penetrating the surface of the skin. Make sure your skin is freshly washed and slightly damp before application, so that the hyaluronic acid can bond to water and pull it deep into the skin. A steamy shower room is the best time and place for this!
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Full Ingredients List
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Algae Extract, Sodium Lactate, Lactobacillus/ Nereocystis Leutkneana Ferment Filtrate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, dl-panthenol, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Hyaluronate