A blend of premium oils.
What's the secret ingredient? Wildcrafted Camellia Japonica Oil is a fast absorbing oil that improves the health of skin, hair, and nails. Don't be confused by the cheaper and more common Camellia Oleifera! Also known as Tsubaki Oil, Camellia Japonica was part of the geisha's beauty routine for centuries.
A skin-balancing elixir, this oil has also been blended with Squalane Oil. Squalane regulates oil production in the skin, calming redness, acne, and eczema. This oil is suitable for all skin types.
Marula oil, argan oil, and evening primrose oil are loaded with antioxidants and fatty acids that repair the skin barrier and lock in moisture.
Marula Oil - High in fatty acids and amino acids, beneficial for oily or acne prone skin.
- Argan Oil - Healing benefits including boosting collagen and keratin production. An anti-inflammatory.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Improves texture and elasticity of the skin.
- Rice Bran Oil and Avocado Oil - Deeply penetrating oils that lock in moisture and promote a healthy skin barrier.
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - Not to be confused with the cheaper and more common Camellia Oleifera. Camellia Japonica is a lighter, fast absorbing oil that was used as the geisha's secret to soft skin, hair, and nails for centuries.
- Squalane Oil - Balances oil production on the face. Increases the luminosity and vibrance of skin, while repairing redness.
Massage a few drops into face, nails, hair, or body. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Full Ingredients List
Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Squalane, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol